- Contact Us: We are available seven days a week by phone (303-526-0806) or e-mail to answer your questions and to check on Summer 2013 availability.
- Interview: A five-minute interview (yes, your interview can occur after you apply online) is required to establish your level of enthusiasm, help you decide if BOLD EARTH is right for you, match your age with an appropriate group and warn you about alcohol, drugs, tobacco, detrimental behavior and the rules which unify our community. A copy of these rules (PUA) will be sent to you at your request.
- Submit an $800 deposit and application: 2013 openings are available on a first-come basis. Depending on availability, we may only be able to hold you a space for twenty-four hours allowing you to over night your application and deposit. Full tuition is due May 15.
- Acceptance: We will send you an immediate confirmation email with a link to your Camper Resource Center which contains a detailed packing list, reading list, medical form, insurance form and participation agreement. Your references will be contacted by email.
- Air Travel: Our travel office will try to fly you with other trip members. BOLD EARTH meets every teenager at the airport upon arrival where a call home to confirm arrival occurs. Arrival and departures times are very strict. There is a minimum $150 charge for arrival or departure that does not strictly meet our guidelines.
- Final Preparations: Two weeks before your trip departs we will post to your Camper Resource Center a group list, description of your leader, detailed itinerary, flight list and final instructions.
- Contact Us Again! We understand and embrace our responsibility to answer your questions. It is our goal to exceed your expectations for communication and guardianship.
Two Ways To Apply:
Applicants will receive a confirmation email or phone call within 24 hours.