A New England native, Sully is returning for his second year as a Bold Earth trip leader. He attended summer camp as a child and spent many summers as a lifeguard and youth swim instructor. He’s also worked with children at a speech and language pathologist, which is what led him to his current position: a graduate school student pursuing a speech-language pathologist master’s degree.
- Education: University of Vermont; bachelor’s degree in communication
- Certification: Wilderness first responder
- What excites you the most about working for BE this summer? Super stoked to hangout with like-minded, rad students on some wonderful adventures.
- Favorite travel memory? The car ride to a backing trip in Humboldt County, CA. It was super rainy and took us four times as long as expected, but we turned it into such an adventure, camping along the side of the road, and being goofy-goobers.
- Favorite quote: “Doing nothing often leads to the very best something.”- Winnie the Pooh