Sign Up for an Adventure Camp in California
Ready for a two-week California teen summer camp that will change your life?
- Hike through the rugged and gorgeous terrain of Big Sur, visiting waterfalls and swimming holes along the way.
- Launch a sea kayak in and glide through Monterey Bay, where you’re likely to encounter sea otters, sea lions, and many different avian species.
- Learn the ins and outs of rock climbing at Fresno Dome, which sits just outside Yosemite National Park at 7,000 feet of elevation (bonus—we’ll beat both the heat and crowds!).
- Marvel at the 40-foot-wide trees in Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, home to some of the oldest evergreens in the world.
- Hike to the famous Nevada Fall in Yosemite National Park and see its powerful waters tumbling down 600 feet of sheer cliffs.
- Bounce down the rapids on the South Fork of the American River, and then see what it’s like to stand-up paddleboard on calm moving water.
- Learn to surf on the beginner-friendly Stinson Beach for two days.
- Explore historic landmarks on Alcatraz Island and along the San Francisco Whorf.