Sign Up for a Costa Rica Travel Camp
Ready to spend your summer living pura vida? It’s time to sign up for an adventure camp in Costa Rica! Our Costa Rica summer camps are designed for middle schoolers and high schoolers and are action-packed with adventure. In two or three weeks, you’ll:
- Hike around the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, which is home to more than 100 species of mammals, 400 species of birds, and 120 species of reptiles and amphibians.
- Descend the thrilling, two-mile-long zipline in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Get down and dirty in warm, bubbling volcanic mud pits and visit 80-foot-tall waterfalls in Rincón de la Vieja National Park. We’ll also mountain bike and tube down the river in this national park.
- Get to know local families and help out by performing community service, working with schools, farms, and in the Ostional Wildlife Reserve, helping with sea turtle projects.
- Spend three days getting professional surf lessons on Playa Tamarindo.
- Whitewater raft the Rio Pacuare.
- Learn Spanish during language classes with Costa Rican teachers.
- Explore Arenal Volcano National Park, visiting and swimming near 200-foot-tall waterfalls and hot springs. We’ll also hike through a 54-acre reserve filled with blue morpho butterflies and different species of monkeys!